2011/11/29

Thank you, Air Canada

Yes, that is Toronto. 

Why is a resident of an Atlantic province looking down at Toronto on a return trip from Newfoundland?

Air Canada believes that it will promote national unity if we see as much of the country as possible, regardless of the proximity of our destination.

I had acquired a book by a Newfoundland author of which I was able to read a substantial portion while waiting 1hr. 25 min. to check baggage after the snowstorm.

Air Canada encourages those who support Canadian literature.

All kidding aside, the flights were safe, relaxing and uneventful so I have nothing to complain about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars! I refuse to fly Air Canada, any more - I have had way too many bad experiences with them including a plane that fell out of the sky while we were over the mountains! Nice that you got to see Toronto but really, Air Canada? Couldn't you have re-routed through Hawaii? Maybe next time, DCW. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

DCW said...

I'm waiting for the day that Air Canada mistakenly sends me to Jamaica instead of just my bags.

Anonymous said...

Be patient - it will happen ;)

Lynne with an e said...

Ah, so the snowstorm did find you, though AC almost lost you. For once, I had absolutely smooth sailing with both my flights west this time. Who says miracles don't happen?!

Recent Reading History

  • Solar - Ian McEwen
  • New York - The Novel: Edward Rutherfurd
  • The God Delusion - Dawkins

Blog Archive

Followers