Cart O'Graph

Oh, so accurate.  Thank you.  I had been relying on van Loon in my previous relationship and my longitude had failed to find sufficient latitude. I do not mean to equate her with you. Your attention to detail is fine but I fear to find that, with you too, the prime meridian will be set at zero.

Thanks to The Mag.


Jinksy said...

my longitude had failed to find sufficient latitude


Kathe W. said...

nice dance!

Emma Major said...

lovely, and so loving

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Clever write - well done.

Anna :o]

Helen said...

... on the Moon, Mars or Venus?

Helena said...

Ah.....zero it is, then...!

Brian Miller said...

hahaha, very nice...plot a course...smiles.

Carrie Burtt said...

An awesome play on words here DCW!

marinela said...

Such a beautiful play on words here, DCW

Recent Reading History

  • Solar - Ian McEwen
  • New York - The Novel: Edward Rutherfurd
  • The God Delusion - Dawkins

Blog Archive